Did you know X - Special mechanics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Collection of rules/mechanics easily or often overlooked.
Rules / Mechanics
- "Marry family" generates new family members, if there are no suitable candidates. An ignored candidate is not added to the family though.
- Workers take an extra order to build an improvement in another families area.
- Horses give instant 250gold, if destroyed by a urban building.
- Generals get the same XP as their unit, which is an option to level them quickly. (uncertain: if xp from discipline is granted too)
- Family religion is based on the number of followers in the family. The religion with most followers will become the family religion. The families head counts twice.
- Invisible units (Schemer Scouts!) can enter truce-neighbour borders.
- There is an overview of all cities you got an agent network in -- click the agent icon on the top right of the city tab in the screen's top-right to access it.
Call to contribute
- ... add your observation ...